Image Map

Hello Again!

05 February 2015




Hello Again! It's been such a long time since I did a blog post but I did say that I would be back. So here I am!! So many wonderful things have happened these last few months since I've been m.i.a. If you haven't noticed from the picture above, I was preggos and gave birth to the most amazing and beautiful little girl, Kennedy Gabrielle on January 18th. I'm currently on maternity leave and enjoying every second I get to spend with this amazing little person that my husband and I created.

My intentions were to continue blogging and share my journey with dressing my bump but clearly that did not happen. These pictures were the only blog worthy photos I took during my entire pregnancy, I was about 29 weeks here. Shame on me, I know! The truth is I was unbelievably tired throughout my whole pregnancy. I also started a new teaching job in September with a two hour commute both ways which really made it difficult for a preggo gal to then come home to take pics. Not to mention the all day nausea I experienced for the first five months.

But now, I am so happy to be back!! I will be posting pictures from my baby shower and a few pictures of my baby girl soon! I will also start outfit posting again, yay!!




Outfit Details:
Shirt: Old Navy Maternity / Pants: Target Maternity / Vest: J Crew / Scarf: Banana Republic / 
Flats: Target


Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. congrats on the baby and you look beautiful and still stylish!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible stuff – thanks so much for putting it together!

    ReplyDelete