Image Map

ModCloth: Uniquely You Campaign

26 February 2014

ModCloth Challenge
ModCloth: Lead by Example Challenge

Outfit Details:
Dress: here / Jacket: here / Heels: here / Scarf: here / Bag: here / Watch: here / Bracelet: here
Tights: here

Hi! ModCloth recently contacted me to participate in their Uniquely You campaign.  The challenge was to build an ensemble using up to seven additional pieces around one featured piece. A lucky winner will be picked on their Polyvore page. This week's featured piece is their Lead by Example dress! I love this sheath dress; it's sophisticated, simple and looks super comfortable. When styling their Lead by Example dress, I looked for pieces that would complement the style and color. I wanted to create a work friendly outfit that can easily be transitioned to night, suitable for a business dinner, date or drinks with the girls. I decided to pair it with a funky black & white blazer, heels and a scarf and bag to add a punch of color. I love that ModCloth has items for every kind of girl. How would you style this dress?

Linking up with Funday Monday.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment