Image Map

Shades of Green & Three-fer Thursday Feature

20 January 2014


Outfit Details:
Jacket: J Crew Factory / Sweater: J Crew Factory / Jeans: J Crew / Boots: Banana Republic /
Scarf: Banana Republic






 First, I am happy to announce  that I was picked to be a featured look for last week's Three-fer Thursday. How exciting! Go visit Bethany & Meghan to see their other top picks!

This look is one of my go to looks for the Fall/Winter. A bright sweater, a bold scarf and a coat for added warmth and layer. I love the way bright emerald looks with leopard. I've had this Banana Republic scarf for ages! I dry clean it to keep it looking new because I love it so much. I fixed my scarf midway through the shoot and I think it looks 10x better as an infinity scarf. What do you think? Enjoy your week!

Linking up with Funday Monday!

"I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality.. I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word."
-Martin Luther King Jr.-

Happy MLK Day!

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely. I love green and leopard any day. Love your hair.
    K at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh green is my absolute favorite color so I love that sweater! I also love the extra green in the army jacket. You look great!

    ReplyDelete