Image Map

Holiday Gift Ideas

21 December 2013

Holiday Gift Ideas
Gray Sweater: J Crew/ Peach Sweater: Target / Infinity Scarf: J Crew / Mug: Target / Lip Balm: Target

Hello everyone! I can't believe there's only a few more days until Christmas!! I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season so far. I'm always a bit of a Scrooge around the holidays and I am a huge procrastinator.  I'm always so indecisive when shopping for others. As a result, I still have many people on my list to shop for. Some items that have caught my eye are these adorable horoscope mugs and this waffle infinity scarf. This mug is a perfect gift for a friend or co-worker and who wouldn't love receiving a nice cozy scarf? I'm also loving these sweaters and their pretty neutral colors. Secretly, this is my Christmas wishlist. I'm sure I'll end up purchasing a few things for myself while doing some last minute shopping. Hope everyone is staying warm.



Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. great gift ideas....happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like! Thank you & same to you!!

      xo Moy

      Delete