Image Map

Just a White Tee

03 June 2013


Hello Everyone! It's been a crazy month but I am back with an outfit post. Yesterday, I had to run a few errands and then attend a barbecue so I wanted to look casual but put together. I chose to wear a white t-shirt with a statement necklace. First let me say, I love white t shirts!! I just can't get enough; especially on those hot summer days when I don't feel like being bothered. On those day, I  almost always reach for a crisp white tee.

But back to the outfit: I don't wear my bubble necklace often but when I do, I am quickly reminded of how it can transform an outfit. I threw on my pink flats for an extra punch of color. Super simple but perfect for running around on a sunny weekend day.

Hope everyone has an amazing week! As for me, I will be counting down the days until my summer vacation (3 more weeks).






Shirt: Old Navy (sold out, other colors here)
Necklace: eBay
Jeans: Banana Republic 
Flats: J Crew (sold out)
Bag: WM. J. Mills & Co (here)
Bracelet: J Crew Factory, Lia Sophia
Shades: Ray Ban

Linking up with  YOLOMondays. Check it Out!

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Loved how you accessorized what would otherwise had been a basic and simple tee. Your flats are cute, too!

    If you have a sec, I would love to hear your thoughts on my latest: http://fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abby, will definitely check out your blog!

      Delete
  2. Cute look! I love fresh white tees too. Doesn't matter the temp it helps your outfit when you want to keep it simple. Loving the mint accessories and the pink flats were a great pop of color. :-)

    Mo
    Who is that girl Mo?

    ReplyDelete