Image Map

Purple Gingham

14 April 2013

                      


Hello All! I'm back with another gingham post. Lately I've been a little uninspired by my outfits so I haven't been taking any photos. I wore this outfit, last week to go thrifting. It was a breezy Spring day so I wore light layers. I combined my purple gingham shirt with a navy sweater, which look sheer in the pics, and leopard flats. This outfit is basically my spring uniform. When all else fails, I layer a gingham shirt with a sweater, cardigan or scarf. I also wore an olive green quilted jacket over the outfit, which I should have taken photos of because the colors looked great together. Oh well, maybe next time! Hope everyone is having an amazing weekend.






Sweater: J Crew
Shirt: J Crew
Jeans: Banana Republic
Flats: J Crew
Necklace: J Crew Factory

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment