Image Map

Wardrobe Remix: Green Gingham

26 March 2013



Hello All! Hope everyone is having a great week so far. Today, I'm participating in Franish's 5 Days, 5 Ways Challenge to show you how I plan on remixing my green gingham shirt.  As I mentioned before, I absolutely love gingham and I recently purchased this green one at Old Navy. I've been looking for a gingham shirt in green  for a long time to add to my collection so I am super excited about these outfits. Here are three different ways that I will be wearing my new shirt.

Look 1:




Who says you can't wear floral with gingham. A gingham shirt paired with a floral scarf is a fun way to play with pattern.

Boyfriend Jeans: Banana Republic (old)
Scarf: Target (old)
Flats: Nine West Factory (old)
Bracelet: J Crew Factory, Forever 21


Look 2:





Look 2 features one of my favorite color combos: green and pink! It's a super casual look with a splash of color.

Ankle Skinny Jeans: Banana Republic (old)
Belt: J Crew (old)
Necklace: J Crew (old)
Flats: J Crew (on sale)

Look 3:




And last but not least, Look 3. I must say, this look was my favorite of the three. I love green with navy, truthfully I love anything with navy, and I love how polished I looked. This outfit is perfect for work, you can just substitute the jeans for a great pair of trousers.

Which look is your favorite?

Blazer: Banana Republic (old)
Jeans: Seven for All Mankind (old)
Necklace: Banana Republic (old)
Shoes: Banana Republic (old)
Belt: J Crew

Thanks for reading!

Franish

2 comments:

  1. All three ways you wear it is beautiful :)

    Renee

    http://missrenaaye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've really captured how versatile a gingham top is - it can be dressed up or down which is what I love about them so much. The green looks really great on you! and that pearl necklace: I want. really bad.

    ReplyDelete