Image Map

Springing Forward with Gingham

17 March 2013






Hello All & Happy St. Patty's Day! First off, let me say that I'm ready for Spring! I'm so sick of the snow!! Last week, I chose to wear a Springy outfit to beat the Winter blues. Don't let the sun fool you; it was very cold! That pile of snow behind me is still there, so depressing.... These bright emerald jeans (also featured here) were able to cheer me up and remind me that Spring is near. 

I paired them with a black and white gingham shirt and leopard flats. Gingham is my absolute favorite so get used to seeing me in this pattern a lot! They are a must have for the Spring season. I scored this gingham shirt from Old Navy for only $15!! Pretty much all my gingham shirts are from J Crew but I couldn't beat the awesome price at Old Navy. I also bought this shirt in green which will be featured very soon. If you like something, buy it in a second color. That's my motto!!

Hope everyone enjoys the upcoming week!






Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: J Crew
Flats: J Crew Factory
Belt: Banana Republic Factory
Necklace: Banana Republic
Watch: Movado
Bracelet: Gift

Linking up with Rubi for Your Style Link Up and Molly for YOLOMondays. Check it Out!

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I heart gingham! I also love your color combo this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Those bright green pants are so fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how you styled that gingham shirt and those pants are perfect for st patty's day! :)

    ~Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shade of green with navy is awesome! You make me want to run out and get a gingham shirt today!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete