Image Map

Seeing Green

07 January 2013


      Today's post features a very popular trend last year: colored denim! I must confess, this is my very first pair of colored denim. Yes, I know, where have I been? I've seen them in every store and thought, it's just not practical. But after the holidays, J Crew had all their colored denim on sale for $29.99 with an additional 30% off. Needless to say, I didn't have anymore excuses. I picked this amazing bright green pair because they say emerald will be the color of 2013. Plus, it's so gorgeous!!! I paired it with a chambray shirt and a statement necklace. I must say, I am loving this outfit! It made me so happy just to wear it; I couldn't help but feel cheerful all day. Silly, I know, but an outfit can do that at times!





Shirt: J Crew Factory/ Pants: J Crew/ Boots: Banana Republic Factory/ Necklace: J Crew Factory

Linking up with Lipgloss and Crayons for YOLO Mondays today! Check it out!

Thanks for reading!!

5 comments:

  1. Love your classic style! Colored denim & chambray...2 pieces you'll see me in often also. So easy, but so cute at the same time. You look great! Emerald green looks good on you. New follower!

    xo Angela
    www.selfless-ambition.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE chambray. My fav. I'm a new follower! I enjoy your blog.
    Liz
    http://liz-makes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pants look fantastic on you. The necklace pulls the outfit together perfectly )

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete