Image Map

A Touch of Lilac

27 January 2013


Hello All! Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. We received a few inches of snow this weekend but it did not stop me from getting out to take a few pics. I layered a gingham shirt in lilac with a v-neck sweater in soft peach.  I originally wanted to combine the gingham with a navy sweater but decided on the peach instead.

 I must say, i'm loving this color combo! The colors are so soft and feminine. The colors scream Spring, which I so desperately want to be here now!! I just scored this gingham shirt from J Crew at an awesome price. They are currently running an additional 50%  off on final sale items in their store. In addition, I was able to use my 15%  teacher's discount, score!! It's such a  simple outfit, perfect for work (my job has a very casual dress code) or for running errands on the weekend.




Sweater: Banana Republic (old)/
Shirt: J Crew (on sale)/
Jeans: J Crew Skinny (old)/
Boots: Banana Republic (old)/
Necklace: Banana Republic (old)/
Bracelet: Banana Republic (old)

Linking up with Still Being Molly for #YOLO Mondays! Check it out!

Thanks for reading!

12 comments:

  1. I love this outfit - I actually have almost all of the pieces to recreate this sooooo I just might have to :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Can't wait to see it! Now following you on instagram too!!

      Delete
  2. I'm loving this color combo as well. I'm desperately longing for spring also....so yay for this entire outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute!!! I love gingham shirts and gotta get me one. Yes, I'm ready for spring too, sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look! the blush peachy pinks look so pretty on you! :)

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your pink gingham shirt! So cute! Visiting from #YOLOMondays!

    Love,
    Rubi
    www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you wore your pink gingham shirt, I just bought the same one from J. Crew on sale a few weeks ago!

    -Elissa
    Professionally Petite

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from YOLO mondays. Love the pattern button up under the sweater. I've been trying to find some patterned shirts so I can do this myself. Thanks for some more inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you're welcome! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete