Image Map

Wine & Navy

23 December 2012



Hello All! It's been so long! I must say blogging is a lot harder than I ever imagined. My main issue is finding a good time to take pictures, especially here in New York. The past few weeks have been so cold and gloomy. Not to mention that it starts getting dark at 4:30; that's hardly enough time to take pics when you work all day. It has rained the past few weekends, so I was uber excited to get out and take a few pics yesterday morning before heading out for some last minute gift shopping. I wore a silk ruffled blouse in wine with my favorite navy cardigan. Pairing it with jeans made this outfit casual and the pink necklace gave the outfit a nice pop of color which, unfortunately, you can't see in these pics. We're expecting a sunny week and I'm on vacation, yah!!!! So there should be a lot more pics to come..



      Cardigan: Banana Republic/ Shirt: J Crew Factory/ Jeans: Banana Republic/ Boots: Banana Republic/ Necklace: J Crew 

No comments:

Post a Comment