Image Map

What I Wore: Gray & Soft Peach

23 November 2012


Hello!! Yesterday, I spent a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family. Here's what I wore to dinner: a long sleeve striped t-shirt, corduroy skirt in soft peach, gray booties and a bold statement necklace. I love this skirt so much that I bought it in three different colors. Pairing it with a simple tee created a great balance with the bold necklace. I originally wanted to wear light gray tights and then I realized that I didn't have any, lol! So, instead of running out to the store to buy a pair, I wore brown tights and I actually think it worked even better with this outfit. The tights really made my gray booties stand out. Hope everyone (in the USA) is enjoying their holiday weekend! I'm still debating if I really want to go out to shop in the Black Friday chaos...





Shirt: J Crew Factory/ Skirt: J Crew/ Booties: Banana Republic/ Necklace: Banana Republic

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit.i never would have thought to pair that soft peach skirt with a striped tee. Great idea. And, nope, I did not brave the madness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Ditto with the Black Friday madness, I opted to do some online shopping in the comfort of my own home, lol!

    ReplyDelete